We’re so glad you’re coming to see a show! Donna Scott Productions currently produces at the Charlotte Art League, where we are the resident theatre company.
The address is 1517 Camden Rd, Charlotte, NC 28203
*The easiest way to get to us is to take the Lynx Blue Line light rail to the Bland Street station!*
Where To Park:
- The Charlotte Art League parking lot – these spaces are limited and fill up early
- The former Phat Burrito Parking Lot, next door to the Charlotte Art League
- Any of the street spots along Camden Road, East Park Avenue, South Boulevard, or other surrounding streets.These are technically metered spots, but only until 6PM. Since our shows are normally at 8PM , you can use them for free.
- If you enjoy dinner at one of the associated business, the parking garage on Rensselaer Ave, off of South Boulevard.
Where To Eat:
South End is filled with an assortment of delicious dinner options for before you come see a show! Here are a few of our favorites:
- Triple C Brewery – grab a beer before the show at our favorite South End Brewery! We are proud to serve this delicious, local brew at all of our events.
- Futo Buta – a ramen house located right over the light rail tracks behind the Charlotte Art League.
- Pike’s Old Fashioned Soda Shop – located a few blocks down the street, this soda shop has something for everyone.
- Central Coffee – If you need a little pick me up before the show, grab a cup of java at this new coffee shop on Camden Road
- The Brass Tap – Serving over 150 craft beers, this spot is a great place to grab a pint and some bar food.